Monday, March 30, 2015

WHERE FITNESS MEETS FASHION



The real beauty in fashion comes from the confidence that underlines it, and or oozes out of an individual who has got something to show case. You will agree with me that when we maintain a good eating habit as well as maintain a consistent exercise routine, not only do we feel great about our selves. It boosts our mental outputs and keeps us in a good frame of mind for the rest of the day


Who says you can only go biking wearing Adidas sweat shirt and pants?
Go riding looking this fly…It makes biking look interesting, Even the bike will thank you for riding it. looool!! Ya''ll don't agree..?

Especially if you arrived at the date venue this way and on a bike...trust me the babe who came chauffeur driven in a Range sport have got nothing on ''you''
These are stunts I can like to pull....Yep! I'm weird and irregular like that...

THESE PICTURES RIGHT HERE SAYS '’I'M THE REAL QUEEN B’’
   





When we don't have to suck the abs in to the point that we want to faint! ''sigh'' not convenient I tell you''whew'' its like punishment.. ‘’suck bele make shirt fine’’ thaings'' in the words of LYNX.

 It does feel great and confident when you can just ''BE''





I must confess I haven’t always been able to not suck BELE, It took a lot of determination, hard work and consistency, it's a constant battle we have to keep fighting, because sometimes we fall out of the pattern, we start cheating with what we eat and just can’t be asked!! Because we are dead tired.
But hey!! Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!!





But seriously, dont you just love this creative combo...

No Class to group it under, and that's how I like stuff...out of the boxish...No rules..life is more interesting when you create your own rules rather than following other peoples path..we can be guided though...but in the end our own originality is more fun and fulfilling



No fun in repeating history...lets create our own..

I like it! (in a 3yr old's voice) Ankara versus animal print!! you dint see that coming did yah? Cool and irregular right? I love irregular, you should try it sometime…
 
Trust me you would love it just like I did and do…
Imagine yourself beaming like this picture below... 
thats all the isnpiration you need...
Be elegant!! be fashionable!! and yes be fit..
talk to you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment